The General Secretary of the Church of Nigeria has issued a call for prayer for the safe and immediate release of the Venerable Ben Idume, the Director of Youth of the Church of Nigeria who was abducted on Friday evening.
- NIGERIAN ELECTION OUTCOME REFLECTS RELIGIOUS MANOEUVRES
- CEEC Declaration: Keeping Faith: Why we are compelled to resist
- Chilean Primate says the Anglican Communion is out of Fashion in the way it is Led and Organized
- Anglican Church of Tanzania Responds to CofE Decision to Bless Same-Sex Marriage
- Response of the Church of South East Asia to CofE decision at Synod